- Why do peanuts float in a regular coke and sink in a diet coke? Go ahead and try it.
- I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.
- Can you cry under water?
- How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
- Why do you have to “put your two cents in”… but it’s only a “penny for your thoughts”? Where’s that extra penny going? (taxes)
- What disease did cured ham actually have?
- How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
- Why is it that people say they “slept like a baby” when babies wake up like every two hours?
- If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
- Why are you IN a movie, but you’re ON TV?
- Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
- Why do doctors leave the room while you change? (They’re going to see you naked anyway.)
- Why is “bra” singular and “panties” plural?
- Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
- Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
- If the professor on Gilligan’s Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can’t he fix a hole in a boat?
- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
- If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
- Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
- Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
- Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog’s face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
- HOW DID THE MAN WHO MADE THE FIRST CLOCK, KNOW WHAT TIME IT WAS?
I hope these “Ponderisms” put a smile on your face to start the day with!
Peace, love & the blessings of God upon you, Teresa Maries. 5/17/19